A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bedtime snack

Seems like it would be a standard piece of cookware.
Something everyone would have in your kitchen
Your everyday 4x8 loaf pan


The other day I decided to whip up a batch of banana bread. 
My poor banana's had seen better days
So I found this super simple recipe on-line
(You don't even have to use your electric mixer)

When it came time to pull out my Loaf pan, you know...
 the one everyone has in their kitchen.
I discovered I no longer had one, I must have pitched it for some reason.

So I found the next best thing, 
my pretty olive green Temptations bakeware.

It baked up perfectly, golden brown on the outside & moist on the inside. 
Mmmmmm mmmmmm good.

Rick & I each had our own piece (right out of the oven)
but we shared the glass of milk

I highly recommend this recipe
easy, yummy and no-fail...
 take it from someone who has never been able to get my banana bread to turn out.

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy! That makes my mouth water, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best banana bread I ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love banana bread! Simply recipes is a really nice site. I subscribe to it. I love how inventive you were and choose a beautiful piece of bakerware to bake it in. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete