A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I"m just sayin'

86 degree at 10:20 pm... ridiculous

We can agree to disagree so I'm just gonna say it,
 I cant stand this insane weather.

How I'm feeling about summer right now is exactly how many of you feel about winter.

To make myself feel better I will post a winter photo that I took a few years back
 you don't have to like it....

I do !

Tomorrow, 98+ degree, heat index over 100.  
Ughh

33 comments:

  1. nooooooooooo
    SUMMER rules!
    Love you --- even though we disagree on this one thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picture and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this 90 stuff is insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to stay focused on your beautiful winter shot and have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool it Jackie! Sit in front of your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picss thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:43 AM

    awesome awesome bloogggg...

    ReplyDelete
  8. super.. fantastic blog... willing to see more posts...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks a lot for sharing....good work.. keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job keep it up thanks blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY REALLY I ENJOY THE PHOTOGRAPHY THANKS BLOG...................

    ReplyDelete
  12. interesting blog........

    ReplyDelete
  13. ink cartridges and toner cartridges
    Suparb And Surprize Blog, Awesome that is......Thanks

    ReplyDelete