A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A real steal

I wasn't necessarily looking for it
but as I was browsing at TJ MAXX last week 
this caught my eye....

Finally a plate that goes with my "colors" in the kitchen.
I didnt know anything about the maker or if there was significance to the name 
but what I did know is,
 I liked the color and pattern, and the price...
$3.99 each, and they had eight.....SOLD

Later that day I "Goggled" the name on the back of the plate, 

 ROYAL STAFFORD (fine china)


Then I found the pattern... 




VINTAGE GARDEN

 Then I saw the prices on-line, anywhere from $15.99 - & 23.99 each

I'm glad I found this bargin.... my first ever china
Mom your china will compliment this nicely  :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful! good find Jackie! TJ Maxx is my favorite store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal, Jackie and worth every penny. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and unique Jackie! It's always fun to find dishes that you really like. We don't have TJ Maxx up here anymore, just Marshalls and homegoods. I was thinking I needed to make a stop though and see if they had any bargains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. really like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite store! (and about the only place I ever shop :)

    Very pretty dishes...they look great in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love TJ Maxx!!!

    ReplyDelete