A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Last week I took my sweet granddaughter out for a "two year old" photoshoot.  She went to a studio for her official pictures but for the second year in a row I attempted some fun outdoor shots....
Thankfully I have Audrey's mamma (my daughter) with tricks up her sleeve to get Audrey's attention as she was distracted (at times) like a toddler would be.  M&M's, monkey sounds accompanied by scratching of the armpits and goofy faces all aided in amusing little audrey.  Thanks Brianna you're an amazing assistant.      Enjoy my little slide show


Toddler on the go..my attempt at a photo shoot. on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie...NO FAIR! I always cry at that song and now to hear it coupled with the GORGEOUS photos if your adorable granddaughter, I am a mess! YOU, dear Jackie, ARE A PRO! Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. What a pro picture taker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie these are the most beautiful photos of your granddaughter! You really captured her personality and the photos are just stunning! I loved the slide show and the music was perfect. These would be my "official" photos. I'm so impressed, you did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete