A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oh those boys

 My sons
They are so alike, yet different
They are 4 1/2 years apart
They are good friends

They "clean-up" pretty well
The older (Brice, on the left) is married
The younger (Gavin, on the right) is taller

 The younger one (on top) may be taller (and just plain bigger)...
but the older one is stronger  (no contest)

They both love their sister (who is itty-bitty compared to her brothers)

I cant seem to get them to behave when they are in pictures together
The older one is jabbing the younger one in the side, 
(the sister is well behaved....as usual.)

When they get together they have a good time. 
They are just a bit competitive on the court.

I love these two  amazing young men
Proud to be your momma boys.

3 comments:

  1. So very sweet, Jackie. Love all of the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm smiling my head off at these pictures. No one quite fills my heart with pride like my two giant brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing better than a mother loving her kids:)

    ReplyDelete