A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

We have this great little shop in Rochester called, "The Mouse"


Sometimes they have this great deal where you can get 40% off one item. So I usually head over there to find me a deal. My latest is this sweet little battery operated candle. It hangs from the gazebo on my deck I love the subtel glow it gives off in the evening.


Another favorite shop that I've discovered is called 
"Real Deals in home decor"


It's only open on Thursdays & Saturday
Yesterday, I ventured over there with my little 15% off coupon and found this 
cute little birdie to sit on my deck railing next to my pansies. 
Decorating the house on the inside is fun but I think decorating the outside can be just as fun.


4 comments:

  1. I love The Mouse! Valerie has taken me there. It's a dangerous tore for me. ;) Love your candle and your outdoor living area. So serene and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deck looks very inviting! Great job girl! Love the birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sprucer upper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the coziest deck ever! I wanna go sit there now!

    ReplyDelete