A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cousin time


Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden.


Our kids love their cousins
as the older ones have gotten older the younger ones are
 clinging to opportunities to harass them

9 year old Jensen is relaxing on 20 yr old cousin Gavin
I love seeing them play together

God made us cousins, because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
(Megan & Brianna, 4 months apart)

Even the "big" cousins still play they just don't call it that anymore. 
Ryan & Brice, (4 months apart)

All the cousins make a point to gather on July 4th
Three of them are married... one, soon to be.

And then there's the 
Cousin-in-laws
Shared silliness
Alex and cousin-in-law Jenny.
  
The older girls (married and soon to be)
Brianna & Megan (on the left), cousins and life long friends
Kate & Jenny, (cousin-in-laws)
In the middle, Megan & Kate (sister-in-laws)


The cousins and their significant others
Jenny & Brice, Chris & Brie, Kate & Jamey, Megan & Josh

Round Two2nd cousins
second cousins Sam (13) and Audrey (2) 
Audrey is blessed to be able to play with her 2nd cousins. 
I never knew who my 2nd cousins even were.

Sweet times
I absolutely love this picture of second cousins Alex (17) and Audrey (2)
Spending time together, not a care in the world.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog. It is true what you said about Brie and me. Cousins and life long friends...Brie has always been a friend to me. A Pickle to me...hehe. Thank you for bringing her into this world for me to cherish as family and friend.

    Love you ALL (all my cousins!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this blog. I have always felt so blessed to have all my cousins and now in-law cousins so close to me. They are simply the best, each one of them. My mean so much to me!!! I don't have sisters, but at least I have my girl cousins! Love the pic of Megan and I and the quote beneath it and yes, life long friends! Now I wanna see them all!

    ReplyDelete