A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Essence of apples

This weekend involved lots of projects around the house
but in between the projects I got a bunch of baking done

Out came the recipe box, I pulled all the recipes that had
 the word Apple in the title.

Cheri, this is your recipe
Recognize it?
 "Yummy apple dessert"

 That describes it perfectly...Yummy

Next....
...
Cream cheese apple tarts
These two beauties went in the freezer

My Dutch Apple Pie 
I love this crust
(Oatmeal, sugar & butter)
 Mmmmmm so yummy!

Tonight I broke out the desserts with some decaf coffee,
had some company over, and then we enjoyed
 these scrumptious little goodies 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Each one look delish! Lucky company. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED those recipes! Looks so yummy and we're apple picking this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow...that looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete