A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, June 15, 2018

Why do they grow so fast....why

I told him for his birthday I was going to put a brick on his head so he'd stop growing so fast.
Our sweet Carson is 6 today, and I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

I love this little face, he melts my heart

 He got to lick the beaters...can you tell?

Carson's butterfly garden
 I love that Carson is interested in so many things. He told his mamma he wanted some butterfly plants so he could see all the butterflies, so of course his mom and dad made that happen. 
It turned into a little family project, we all helped a little bit.

Carson also like games, on this day we played 12 games of Candy Land, Clue and Life.
 Guess who won all but 2 games.... little stinker!

 I love to watch these two, they are always so happy together.
Be still my heart

 Happy Birthday buddy
We are so proud of the little man you have become...
 You are
Smart
joyful
kind
silly
did I say smart?
helpful
strong....so strong in every way
responsible
playful
a good friend
and so so handsome!
  
We love you Carson
Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! I will read it to Buddy tomorrow. I am so glad we have you two who love our boy and know all the good things about him. He loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete