A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Short and sweet.... a nativity story for littles

I wanted to find a video of the nativity story that would 
capture and hold the attention of my little grandchildren. 
Not so much the monotone male voice reading the story with animation, but more like this clip below from the movie "The Star"  It's short (4 min), sweet and appropriate for little ones. 
No, it doesn't start out with the angel coming to Mary to tell her of this baby she was carrying, 
or the part about why they were traveling to Nazareth, 
but those or things we can narrarate-in before we push play. 
I plan to play this for my 4 grandchildren before we open gifts.

May you all remember the sweet birth of Jesus on this Christmas Day. 
Take time to watch this 4 minute video below....
Merry Christmas my friends   ~ Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment