A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

A few photo from our Christmas fun....

 Christmas for us is a fun and crazy time!
We are lucky to have our children and grands in close proximity, 
a blessing I don't take lightly.



 Our living room is full of family and gifts

 Our four little grands, we love having them all together.
It's a joy to watching them interact and play

Audrey loves "Slime" it's a popular Christmas gift for this age group.

 Little Lew is watching intently as Uncle Gavin plays

Carson and Brianna... Someones excited to start opening gifts

Brice and Lewin 

 opening gifts with mamma (Jenny)

 Grandpa gets a snuggle

 Helping uncle Gavin open his gift

 "This is the one I've been wanting" 
(I'm thankful for my daughters gift idea's)

When all the hustle and bustle of the day is done and bedtime calls,
 I get to spend some time with these two reading Cinderella. 
It's about the only time the little one on the right sits still.... My Heart <3 p="">

I will always cherish the Joy in my home during Christmas, 
we are truly blessed and enjoy every moment with our family.

I hope you all enjoyed this Christmas season in your own ways and traditions.
 I know not all have such happy times as they have lost loved ones this year and are going through Christmas with sadness and loss.  Some are without their family and spend time alone, and some are going through difficult times! For these friends..... I lift them up in prayer!

May the New year to come be wrapped in the blessings of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment