A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, August 19, 2019

He does not disappoint....


I've been patiently waiting to find a wall shelf for my sun room at the cabin! 
a shelf to go along side the 16x20 canvas photo that I took last year here on the lake.

While on a little excursion to Walker a few weeks ago, I spotted this little beauty, 
a shoe shoe shelf... made from a vintage snowshoe

I asked Rick if he could duplicate it for the cabin wall, 
as I knew we already had the vintage snowshoes from his dad's garage.

I'm just gonna cut-to-the-chase....
I've got one of those husband who can pretty much do anything!
He did not disappoint.

It's perfect, I'm glad I waited

Thankful for my DIY hubby.....he's the best!!!

2 comments: