A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Something for me.....

For my birthday this year I decided to be selfish and do something for me!!!

I planned for my Granddaughters and my daughter to attend a performance of
The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe on my Birthday, I got them all to myself. 
Scarlett's mamma would have loved to come this year but life happens and we will just plan for another time that we can do this again....It would be fun to have as a "Girls Tradition" 

Scarlett as Elsa..
She loves to play with grandma's nightgowns one is a dress the other a cape .... instant ELSA
We got to have Scarlett here for two nights

All dressed up and ready to go

These two are so sweet
1st stop, Noodles for dinner 

 I wish I could have bottled the excitement and the look on their faces when the curtain opened
I think I watched them as much as what was going on up on the stage.
 This little was soooooo excited

Bonus photo's from Scarletts visit
 Of course we have pancakes for breakfast..... 
today she picked Grandpa to help make pancakes
Heart shaped...of course  :)

Played about 45 minutes straight with Uncle Gavin
She decided after she caught him, she would tie him to a tree.

My birthday weekend was lovely, I got to spend time with my parents, 
my daughter & sons and all the grandkids
 I feel blessed to have a family who loves each other, good health, and memories to have forever.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jackie, what memories. What love. So happy for you, dear birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete