A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Here's what I'll be working on.... I'm a work in progress, for sure!!!

I've never been a fan of New Year's resolutions, but I am a fan of trying to improve myself, in finding joy in lifes simple pleasures and continually striving to trust God in ALL things. I'm grateful for my life, my family and the unconditional love of Jesus that sustains me. 

May this year bring you goodness and joy my friends, Happy New Year!

Here's what I'll be working on....

*Dont trade your authenticity for approval.

*Starve your distractions, feed your focus.

*When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the ROCK that is higher than I  Psalms 61:2

*When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.

*People will forget what you did, they will forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

*Remember, when you are complaining... someone else is praying for the things you take for granted.

*Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always!

*Find JOY in your journey

*Tell your "mountain" about your GOD!

*Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out!

*The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.


 Amen


4 comments:

  1. I always try to have the "everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about" in my encounters. It is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list and so spot on. Thank you for all the reminders, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always need to be reminded....I'm working on it!

      Delete