A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November weather was kind to us this year...

Those of you who despise winter must acknowledge the 
exceptional weather that November has brought to us this year. 
We all needed that extra time to be outside and enjoy the outdoors, especially this last weekend!
It was hard to believe it was the END of November.

It was nice to be able to hang my clothes out. 
I would probably do it all winter if my clothesline wasn't so far around to the back of the house.

Saturday afternoon Rick started a fire, we sat out until well after dark.
As it started to cool off, the fire was enough to keep us warm.


My son and his family took advantage of the nice weekend too. 
He sent me photo's of a fun little adventure that the Park System in 
New Brighton set up for families to enjoy...

A Gnome Hunt
My two Grands and their mom at the starting line to finding the gnomes
 
Two of the 15 Gnomes they found
 You had to look up high for this guy!

Sunday we drove around to see some of the downtown Rochester lights

This light-filled tree outside this Methodist hospital.

Every year the Hilton building displays this Christmas tree by illuminating
 the windows with festive lights.

To end my birthday week, Rick and I traveled to Duluth to visit a popular light show. 
"Bentleyville Tour of Lights"

I will highlight our time in Duluth in my next post.
stay tuned...








1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, you two have been busy. Up to Duluth to see Bentleyville.

    I love the gnomes in the park. What a great idea.

    Today I have sheets hanging on the line, you will be pleased to hear. And, yes, I loved the November weather.

    ReplyDelete