A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, April 2, 2021

Me and my Mr.

 I knew I had you 44 years ago when you walked by me with that radio on your shoulder. You didn't know that spunky 15 year old new waitress would someday be your wife... 

but she did!


5 years later we said, "I Do" 


God has blessed us with a beautiful life and family. 

Our people
 
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect!
It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
Marriage is a "work in progress"
We happen to be two imperfect people who realize that love is a gift not to be taken for granted.
I truly believe I'm the luckiest girl in the world 
and I'm sooooo glad you're mine.
You make me laugh, til I can't breath, 
and sometimes you drive me crazy!
You love me even when I don't always feel lovable
You encourage me and believe in me.
I Love the man you are, my better-half, my stability and best friend!

Happy 39th, I love you Mr. Hemmer.




Thanks for the flowers, it was fun picking them out with you. <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy 39th anniversary, you two! What a beautiful tribute not only to Rick, but to marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey, yours is coming up soon, Right.

      Delete