A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Mothers Day...

 This is my mom, I'm so glad she's mine. 

Today I took her to a clinic appointment then, just her and I went out for a meal at....can you guess?

"Pannekoeken" have you been to this restaurant?

The waitress runs out from the kitchen singing, "Pannekoeken" as she quickly set this

 yummy pancake-like meal in front of you, mom had Apple in hers.


I'm blessed to be the mom of 3 great kids, they bring me much joy, and make me proud to be their mom

Gavin, Brianna and Brice

Mothers Day for me involved church, then lunch with Rick. 

We then had the Rochester kids/grands stop by for a visit, we ordered out pizza for dinner. My oldest called mid-day from the Twin Cities to wish me a Happy Mothers Day.

My Mother's Day gift from Rick, a new battery powered trimmer and blower.
 No more having to drag an extension cord all around the yard.

Flowers from Gavin, I love the color he picked

My daughter.... such a good mom to these two.
She is truly amazing in so many ways.

My DIL, is a great mamma as well...lucky kids 

from my daughter and family, love this hanging plant for my deck

Our little artist Audrey, drawing....always creating.

I thought of 5 friend/family members that lost their mom's this year.
 I prayed for their hearts as I know there is deep sorrow in missing their mom's
I'm grateful to still have my mom...so thankful

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Mother's Day with us. What a beautiful and loving family. Thank you for remembering those of us who lost our moms in the past year. That includes Rick.

    ReplyDelete