A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Hemmer/Lewis Family week (Part 1)

This week fills my heart!
 Especially this year as I missed it all last year staying home in 
Rochester with my dad during his end stages of dementia...this I will never regret :)
Chris wasnt able to make it this year, we missed him!

Brianna & Carson right after arriving (first of all the peeps)

Audrey was eager to refresh her skiing skills.

These Two

The rest arrived the next day...

Sweet cousins

Lewin loves all things boat.

Tubing (Carson & Scarlett)

I love how the bigs are in the water with the littles :)

She didnt want to touch her catch, Grandma to the rescue

Twinsies

My precious 4, love them so much.

 Brice throwing the littles while he still can, up goes Lewin.
Daddy showing Scar how to "Ski"
Encouragement
My boys on dish duty
Momma cought this one.
Did I mention how much I love these 4 <3
* Stay tuned for part 2 of the family week
 

4 comments:

  1. Your four are getting so big, Lew having changed the most. Love the name banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey, I agree about Lewin!

      Delete
  2. Brianna10:50 PM

    Fun times :)

    ReplyDelete