A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

July 4th celebration

My Brother Rick and Sil Cindy bought my Mom and Dads house and have remodeled most of the interior, taking our walls, moving the fireplace, repainting, added a Peninsula, new cabinets etc.

They have graciously intended to carry on the traditional (every other ) holidays, the first being the 4th of July. It was bittersweet and different, but refreshing and a happy time for us all!
Mom loves all the changes to the house and I think Dad would have loved it too.
Some of the ladies

My boys
Games
Gather
Siblings
Chris & Jensen hanging out with Little Winnie
Josh cookin up the burgers
Volleyball in the front yard
water play, it was so hot!
Birthday's celebrated Scarlett and Eli
Mom in "her" kitchen
catching up with family
Love my family
Bubbles by Carson and  Eli

 


4 comments:

  1. The improvements to the house are beautiful. Love that you all still get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my brother and sil are so generous!

      Delete
  2. Brianna10:52 PM

    I love that we still get to meet there. A special place for all of us! Love the updates but it still feels like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that we can be all together at grans

    ReplyDelete