A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, August 15, 2026

We went ahead and just did it....

... We bought a jet ski
We have been looking since the beginning of cabin season.
 Hoping to get one before the big family week, well it didnt happen until 2 weeks ago.
The crazy thing is we found it in Rochester, just a few streets up in our neighborhood.
It is a beauty and so well taken care of by a single owner. I'm glad we took our time and 
waited for the perfect machine for us.

Dont worry I was the "passenger"
We are loving this addition to the cabin.
I have learned to take it off the lift by myself, get on and ride and them put it back on the lift 
I like the looks of it!

Next up...
My sister Jodi, and here family came up for their yearly visit, 
My niece Jensen brought her friend Hannah (the one with glasses)
We bought a lift for the jet ski off marketplace, the girls along with BIL Brad helped get it in the lake.

My nephew Sam and girlfriend Brooke came up for the day.
These two goofs
Chillin in the lake, we had great weather.
Uncle Rick gave them a ride for their money


We put the guys on dish duty

When we are not in the lake you can find us at the patio table rock painting and bedazzling.
I didnt know my BIL Darin was so artistic... see below
They just got back from a trip to Washington including Orca Island and Mount Rainier
Hannahs creation
Mostly Jensens
Love having them here...they are easy to have around



No comments:

Post a Comment