A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Before school starts....

I has been a bit of a tradition for me to take each of my grandkids out for lunch (or a treat of their choosing) then shop for some school clothes, or shoes if thats what they need.
 I love the on-on-one, and it's always fun to spoil a little.

1st up my oldest.
 Audrey and I have always loved to shop with each other so we did just that. 
We found some treasures at the mall and Target.
She opted for a treat at Bloom, since we went after lunchtime. I love this healthy option.

The next day I grabbed Carson, he chose Twigs for lunch, our favorite! 
After we ate, we found some school clothes at Kohls then headed to the arcade for some fun.

Skip ahead 4 day...
I met up with my son at our 1/2 way spot to pick up my Twin Cities grands.
sadly I didnt grab any shopping photo's with them but this will do
I took each by themselves!
 Lewin requested new shoes, and Scarlett chose Target for her shopping choice! 
We were successful with both!

Cousin Time! Love these 4
He still loves to swings, Please never stop swinging Lew
Chalk artist Audrey
Her Peach

Took the littles to visit their Great Grandma Mary <3

Putting together "Rock em' Sock em' Robots 
Morning vibes, cartoons in the king bed with G-pa & Gma
Followed up with Mickey mouse pancakes
Making faces with chocolate Chips

Uncle Gavin came the skate park with us, he's helping Scarlett figure something out?
Met up for lunch with the cousins and Auntie Brie

I love spending time with these precious grandkids of ours.
We are so blessed that they are in close proximity.


 

1 comment:

  1. What fun back-to-school traditions you have with your four grands. You are making wonderful, loving memories with them.

    ReplyDelete