A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ahhhhhh the smell of pinecones....sweet


I'll be up north at my favorite place in the whole wide world..."Pine Haven"
Today I was busy doing laundry, getting the yard ready(Thanks Gavin for mowing). Shopping for necessities and packing. I also (sort of) cleaned the house. Brianna was kind enough to help, even Brice took the garbage out. Brice and Gavin will be at home all week and that makes me very sad. Gavin had (stupid) football, and Brice has to work alot this week. He already had his vacation last week. (One musn't have too much fun.)
Brianna get to come with, and will come home a day early with Kelsey, Jeff and Sharalyn. Brie is bringing her laptop So I hope to update as the week goes by. I hear we can get internet way out by the Lake. Snnnnnaaap ! So I hope you all have a glorius week, I know I will ~blessings , Jackie

6 comments:

  1. Whooo!!! Pine Haven rocks!!! But i have some more EXCITING news!!! ELPHABA FLIES!!!! I just got to that part, and i was sooo excited! A little upset that Nor got to fly first... ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate i'm sitting up here at camp and just read your comment...needless to say I cracked up....out loud, and everyone just looked at me like I'm wierd or somethng. You really have to see the play.....when Elphaba flies it'll.Brings you to tears :)
    Oh how I enjoy knowing someone else who has read the book and loves it (almost) as much as I do
    I just shared your comment with the ladies up here and they all remember you nate, Fun huh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM

    bahh i wish i was at camp. 11 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea! that is fun! Which ladies though? kinda confused by that... hmmm... but yea, haven't really got to read much since then, except for Elphaba flying ALL THE WAY to Colwen Grounds (i think?) and seeing Nessarose and Frex. That was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate, you make me giggle. "the ladies" are all the mom's that remember you when you were the little guy that you were when you came to camp, so yah..... Not the kind of "ladies" you had probably wished for...Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha. yea. i didn't even think of that till you said it... errr...;-) I guess i just forgot that there were other people there when we were there. You know how kids are... I think it's crazy cool how long you've been goin up there for vacation!

    ReplyDelete