A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, August 11, 2006

The ones I love the mostest of all

^
There they are, all 4 of them, sitting in a row. Not sure what they are looking at, but I'm sure it's amusing. Everyone except Gav has a smerk on their face. I Love these 4 peeps with all my heart. I cherish these little moments when we are all together and hanging out.
Today I tryed to work on wedding stuff, addresses and stuff like that, otherwise I didnt do much. Not sure why, just feeling lazy. Brianna has officially finished her registries at Target and Bed Bath & beyond. Her and Chris have had their engagement pics taken, and today they picked up 3 samples of wedding cake that Hy-vee made. All 3 kinds were yummy, I hope they pick the one I like. Eep Big things left are... invitatitons (we'll probably do them at camp), Flowers (we'll get together soon cheri), and decorations. It's all coming together very nicely.
~~~
My dad and Brother's and nephew were suppose to fly in from Norway today but because of the security issues they have to stay the next 24 hours in Iceland. I hope they come home safe tomorrow.
~~~
Thursday I got to see my Aunt and Uncle from Georgia. I only see them about once every 5 - 7 years. They are very funny to listen to with their cute little southern accents.
~~~
We are going to a wedding tomorrow and I dont even have the gift yet, I guess that means I need to go out tonight and get something.
~~~
Well...as you can probably tell I am running out of things to say, I'm boring myself to death so I'm sure you're right there with me. I'll let you off the hook and stop this insanity. Hope you all have a delightful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little accents uhh. Callgon take me away. A week is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my fam. yipyip.

    ReplyDelete