A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A collage for you

I got bored and decided to do a picture collage to amuse my blogger buddies. Here's the deal... You are in there. You might have to look hard, but everyone of you who have either commented on my blogs OR I know you read my blogs (and just dont comment) are somewhere in this collage. It's kind of like "Where's Waldo" hee hee. Some of you might even be in there twice, some of you I had to be very creative to get your picture. It's all so fun. I also have included pictures of my family and people who mean so much to me. Some of you, I dont have a picture..you know who you are. I Love you all :)
p.s. Brother Rick your head got chopped off, sorry (dancing with Brie)

Now if I have forgotten someone, you must speak up, cuz I wouldnt want to forget anyone.
Cally I was gonna copy one of your preganant belly pics, but decided against it, otherwise you'd be in there too :)
Now I'm starting to get worried that i will make someone feel bad if I havent included their photo....please dont be mad at me. I think the world of all of you who might have been accidently missed. MY memory doestn serve me the way it used to when I was young, Forgive me if i missed you. Epp

11 comments:

  1. That's so cool mom! I love it! I feel so very honored to be in your collage!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cute. i like it...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I found myself! Nice picture of me filling my mouth with Brianna's birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray! i'm in there! love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you didn't know?? I'm all up in that piece, like 3 times yo! I feel so loved :) you da bomb, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:00 PM

    I love that I am in your collage. I feel very honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found myself twice. I must be kinda special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:50 AM

    oofta...I was kindof worried that I wouldn't make it in...but then there I was!!!! Yay! Hope you have a great day...try to stay warm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's SO sweet! and I'm in one of those pics!
    How'd you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great idea, you clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1:38 PM

    Your Mom goes to collage.....

    ReplyDelete