A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hear ya go Cara

OK Cara, the "after picture" is here for you...nothing too exciting, It really breaks the room up, so I guess I like that. we'll see how long it lasts. Gavin says it has to stay this way atleast 3 days. I'm not sure what the significance of 3 days is but we'll go with it :)
~~~

So It's Sunday and I got to start my day out by making Beans for a pot luck. Then I got to hold babies at church , we had 8 babies and 3 workers in the nursery today, It was fun though. They were all so good, only one of them could walk and he was a wild man, we spent most of the time using diversion tactics to try and keep him off the babies. He kept wanting to sit on Rilyn...funny. He needs to be moved to the toddler room but he's only like 10.5 month old, Just an early walker. Then from church I headed over to our youth minister's house for a pot luck/ meeting. That went well and was indeed a good time. I came home after that and played outside with Gavin and Rick. I threw Gavin the football a bunch of times while he pretended to be some Heisman Trophy winner or something. Then we shot baskets. I schooled him.
Rick and i got the outside Christmas lights up, not lit yet, but thought it would be nice to get it done while it's still nice outside. They are so pretty.
Welp I gotta go give Gavin a haircut now, then I suppose I'll make some supper. Later

7 comments:

  1. I had a real exciting Sunday. Watched the vikes blow a lead. Then went up town to get some stuff i needed, came home and did puzzles on the puter. Gramps went to Wakon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jackie! Keep it that way! Very HOMEY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aj...why no one else in the family updates, myself included, at least you give me something almost every day to look at. You're a blog queen. Thanks for being the most interesting blogger in the family. least someone is consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was supposed to say "While" not "why"...whatever..my hands are cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say i am honored to have made the title of one of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, I think I've been somewhat consistent lately, I resent that comment, JK. Mom, I like the pic, it's sa-weet. I think it's funny that Gavin demands it stay that way for 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool room! Well done, gavin and rick. hahaha, I remember the time, or maybe it was a few times, that you gave ME a haircut! You do a good job!

    ReplyDelete