A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A lazy Saturday

Brianna this is what happens when you take pictures of yourself
with my camera... HA
You are a cutie :)
~~~~~
~~~~~
Rick and Gavin decided during half time of the Michigan/ Ohio game to rearrange the furniture... I had to bite my tongue,

****
Just been a lazy day today, Rick and I did our Hy-vee breakfast this morning, then we picked up a few needed groceries. Came home, got Gav out of bed and made some cinnamon rolls, they were yummy. Then I sat down and tryed to figure out what pictures to use for our Christmas card. I think I have that done. Then I went to the mall, I needed a few things and I just felt like bombing around a bit. I saw Cindy at her "Crystal notions" Kiosk, she is a busy girl these days, lots of peeps looking at her stuff, so I didnt get to visit. No big plans for the rest of the day, although Rick and I might go out for Chinese later, we'll see if we still feel like it then.
ok, well I better go....Later dawgs

3 comments:

  1. oh no you di'nt!!!! Heehee, I guess that's what I get. Did the guys leave the furniture like that? I wanna see. Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she has a few of those on my camera too. Silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to put up an after picture of the move!

    ReplyDelete