A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, November 9, 2006

Rejoice and be glad

Cool night shot in the familyroom
*
Photoshop fun... I can't quit
*
Old green eyes
*
Ok... You can have one M&M,
which one will you pick?
*
Just kidding you can have them all
~~~~
Well I'm about to go sit for a bit at Panera and read about my joy, my God. See what He has to tell me today. It's always something that hits me just right for this day.
It is a beautiful day and I will be glad in it, for this is the day that the Lord has made and i will rejoice and be glad in it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mama. Love the pictures. That black and white M&M picture is so cool! You're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the whole bowl, black, white or colored. Cewl pict's.You da bomb.

    ReplyDelete