A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, December 4, 2006

Before and After

My room was a catastrophy and I need to clean soooo bad. I finally did it today. I cleaned for 2 straight hours and just got tha bathroom and one corner of the bedroom done. I needed a break so I quit for awhile and did some errand running. Came back to clean about another hour. This was not a "surface" cleaning mind you..... I got down and dirty. All my bathroom cabnits emptied and cleaned out, curtains and rugs washed, walls washed, cracks and cranny's vacuumed and lots of de-cluttering done, Two large garbage bags came out of that room. It feels good to have it done. I didnt tackle the closet.....that's another day :)
*
BEFORE PICTURE
*
AFTER PICTURE

*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*
BEFORE PICTURE
*
AFTER PICTURE
The pictures don't include the before and after of the bathroom.... There's just no way I could disclose that nastyness. I'm sure you are all glad that I shared this all with you, but i really just wanted you all to know that I really do other things than just sit at the computer all day Hee hee.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:37 AM

    yup...well we believe you now...haha Nice job cleaning, would you like to come and work on my place...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get a job cleaning peeps homes. Looks good. How long will it last?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jackie :) a comment is well deserved for all of your hard work. Have a great rest of the day Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Mom, very nice. You took the dresser cover thingy off, what up wit dat? Looks very impressive. Also, the bedroom before pic shows a creey face on the TV, yikes. I noticed your closet the other day....yikes....

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Brianna...I was just gonna write that there was a creepy girl on her wall, then I read your comment. Great minds think a like hehe.

    ReplyDelete