A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, May 2, 2008

I went looking for Sping today....and i found it!

So Today I actually had to go out lookin' for "SPRING". I'ts May 2nd and just where in the world is our spring. I will take winter anyday over this crud...blah blah blah !
**********
I found "spring" downtown near the Gonda Building...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

and some more signs of spring were found at "The Plummer House"
****
If it's gonna be raining it might as well be storming.... I hear thunder off in the distance as I sit here typing, it's like music to my ears, so soothing and it makes me want to cuddle up by the fire....did I mention I have the firplace on? yes it's May and I'm running the fireplace, WOW... who would of thought......

2 comments:

  1. I seen the spring flowers too when I was at Gonda today. They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tulips, i saw only one peeking out at St. Mary's, I'm sure by the next time I"m there (mon) there'll be more! yip!

    ReplyDelete