A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back in "the day"

Just thought I'd post a few pics from years gone by.....
Brianna and Grandpa E. Grandpa always played games with the kids when they came to visit.
Grandpa and Gavin. He really was a " toe head"
Yep...you guessed it that's me.....the little cute girl in a dress ( I haven't changed a bit.)
Me and my Brothers.... I just realized I look like a boy, can you guess which one I am???
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Where's Jodi??? Wasn't she adopted yet? Or the oop's hadn't happened yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Husker Du!!!! I love it! I played that game with my baby sister so much...she asked to play it all the time! I found one at a thrift store in Winona and bought it for her.....gave it to her for Christmas...now SHE has to play it with her little ones! Good times. Good retro pics girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics and we are totally playing husker du! I love the pics with you and yur sibs. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old photos Jackie! You are all soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete