A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Night shots

Tonight was such a quiet night, a bit cool, not humid.....just right. So I decided to take a walk around my yard and snap some pics. The colors are always so vibrant against the dark sky.


Up my deck steps I went, I couldnt quite get myself to go inside just yet. So I lit the candles and sat in the stillness of the night...
I Love my new deck furniture, Rick and I sat out and had dinner, then we lounged on the furniture, I took a little nap while Rick read the paper. I was lovely after a long busy day at work.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool Hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. Sure beats our day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the fireflies are crazy thick this time of year. Like stars in the bushes and trees. I love Summer!

    ReplyDelete