A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Out watering(and fertilizing) the "Money tree"

I'm actually quite bored right now. Waiting for 11:00 to roll around so we can head to Champlin for a couple of B-day parties for my niece and nephew. Just got Gavin's carcass out of bed so he can get ready.
Rick went out to jump on his bike at about 9:40 and the tire was flat, He got in the Camery to move it out of the garage and it wont start.....so now we have 1/2 hour till departure and he's running over to Sam's club to have the battery checked.....sigh

Cars always seem to be such and issue for this family. It's getting kind of scary cuz they all have a million thousand mile on them and they're getting old. The brakes on the Van are "shifty", they sometimes sound like "metal on metal" but our mechanic (dave) says it's not metal on metal. Ok Dave well it sounds like metal on metal to me. Now there is a clunk sound sometimes when you step on the brake....I'm thinking I will just ignore it since I'm sure it will involve money if we take it in to dave. Now we have the Camery and it's starting problem. Brice has the Prizm, but he kind of needs it to get to his job, and he's a driver on Saturdays for Jimmy Johns.

I think I'm gonna have to start buying lottery tickets and hope for the big money.
Somebody get to win....right

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Jackie, I'll just take your money and invest it into some "options"...if you're confused about this, just ask Brianna what it is and I'm sure she'll be able to tell you all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatev. I dont' like them stock options.

    ReplyDelete