A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, September 29, 2008

OCD, MORNING DEW &
ICED COFFEE
How many of your have to alternate patterns everytime you mow???
I have 4 patterns:
1. Back & forth
2. Up & down
3. diagonal
4 Around & around
I am the mower in the family....by choice.
I love to mow. It gives me time to reflect, it gives me peace, I love the smell and If I've had a tough day, it relieves the tension! The best part of all is choosing the pattern, (It must be different each time) and I love the way it looks when I'm all done. Rick surprised me last night and mowed because I have been extra busy. The only problem with that is that he mowed in the same pattern as last time I mowed.....Take a breath deep and go with it Jackie. I'm really thankful he mowed even if it wasnt the right pattern :) p.s I noticed the neighbor is mowing in a round & round pattern tonight. Hee hee
******************

This morning I was walking around the yard and noticed the dewey leaves on the tree next door. It felt alot like fall, cool, crisp air, fresh smell and damp....I love it
*************
Last, but not least, my new found love.... Sugar-free vanilla Iced coffee from McDonalds.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    East/West
    North/South
    Diagonal Northwest/Southeast
    Diagonal Northeast/Southwest
    NEVER round and round....and the lines must be perfectly straight.
    Unclerick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like straight lines. Hate round and round.

    I love the dew on leaves pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try round and round rick...It's fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erickson OCD curse! Rick has it too! He has always mowed the yard because no one else can do it better than he. He always has to have straight lines too! I have been the recipient of his wrath when I've mowed and had crooked lines. That's why I don't do it anymore. Obsessive! Bet he COUNTS all the blades of grass too! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you mow. I always liked doing up and down best in the back yard, but back and forth in the front yard. I like the pictures

    ReplyDelete