A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family time....

My sister & family came down for a little B-day celebration for mom. We had Papa Johns pizza for lunch and I made mom's favorite pie (Blueberry). We also had a little birthday cake so we could officially sing "happy birthday" and mom could blow out her candles.
It was a short but sweet party. I gave mom the sweater she is wearing and it looks so cute on her. Here's a few pic of our fun gathering.

***************

Jensen always likes to "Wrestle" with Chris when we get together.
Chris likes showing her the moves as she attempt to take him down. (bottom right pic Sam even attempts to get into the ring)

5 comments:

  1. Where was I when you got the fun wrestling pics, heehee, cute. I love your collages. That was fun and the pizza was yummy and Gran's sweater does look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun times! So Gavin wears a lot of OHIO state stuff! is he thinking of joining me in this wonderful state! I'll take good care of him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like my new sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send him right over Cara....good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take him! It would be fun to have another MN person in this state! he'd be just a few hours away!

    ReplyDelete