A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Recap of my weekend

Seems like it was a busy, but fun weekend. Saturday morning I got up and did some cleaning and laundry, I did a little grocery shopping then relaxed out on my deck for the last time before we put the furniture away for the winter....WINTER, eep :o
(Hard to believe it's November already) Last night we went out to dinner with Rick's parents Chris, Brie and Gavin. After dinner everyone came over to hang out. After everyone left Rick and I decided to go to a late movie (especially knowing we would get an extra hour of sleep)
Today we had a nice morning as usual, church and the mall for lunch. Mom and Dad surprised us and showed up to sit with the "Hemmer gang".
Rick and I watched the Vikings game then got busy outside with all the pre-winter stuff. I got the lawn mowed and all my flower beds cleaned up. Rick worked in the shed making room for the deck furniture. About 5pm we started a campfire in the backyard so we could burn tons and tons of branches and sticks that Rick had trimmed off the front tree earlier this summer. We ended up sitting out by the fire burning wood till about 7:45. The good part is we got rid of it all,
YEAH !
So now here I sit...seems like it should be 11:00pm and it's only 8:23pm , guess I'll go sit with my boys and watch.... a game.

1 comment:

  1. That fire picture is super cool, wowee!!!

    ReplyDelete