A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cool summer nights...gotta love it

I've been sooooo loving these last few days of cool weather.
It reminds me of fall (my favorite time of the year).

Last night Rick and I were out on the deck at dusk, I brought out my trusty camera and took a picture of my corner planter, the flowers are really starting to "take off".


Since I was out there I couldnt resist snapping a picture of Rick all cozy in a blanket. That cool night chill in the air was splendid :)

6 comments:

  1. cute. Uncle Rick looks all cozy! That's adorable! Pretty flowers AJ! see you Saturday! YIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cozy ....love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun i wanna come sit on the back deck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's your beautiful candles? Hmmm? I love the flowers. I betcha Rick slept out there huh? All tucked in and cozy.

    ReplyDelete