A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Friday, July 3rd
Another great day... Brice is home for the weekend to we did some running around in the morning, had breakfast together then back home. Brice offered to watch Audrey while Brie and I went shopping, we had a nice time together...lunch at the mall and Shower shopping. Came home to my Niece Megan at the house and all the guys out playing BB in the driveway. Later we went to John Hardy's for supper then Rick and I joined Brad & Julie for a movie, then back to their house for some dessert and hangin' time. So yeah... a great day it was.
Thanks Brice for the pictures... I had my hands miles deep in 10 Lbs of potato salad

Love her

4 comments:

  1. She's so perfect. I love her and i had a great time with you and Brie and the boys. Thanks again for supper! I had a wonderful time. I wish i could do it more often. I'll make it my goal. visit family more often! Love you AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. i think her eyes will be green. i can see it.

    ReplyDelete