A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2+ months...and counting


The Pre-wedding fun begins...
~~~

On Staurday Brianna and I were invited to a Bridal shower for Jenny
(given by Jenny's sisters melissa and Laurie).
We had a great time meeting alot of Jenny's family and friends of the family. We LOVE the Shevik's and are excited to be connected to them because of our kids.
Jenny is my future daughter-in-law, she will be married to my oldest son, Brice in October. We already feel like she is "ours", and we certainly love her like our own.
Brice and Jenny have been dating for 4 1/2 years so it seems right that they should be tying the knot. It's fun to see them working away at wedding plans, making decisions for thier future and preparing for the "big day". It'll be here soon enough, for now we'll just enjoy all the fun leading up to the wedding. There will be more pre-wedding post to come...stay tuned, it's only just begun......

~~~

4 comments:

  1. Brice did good even tho he didn't ask my advice on how to pick a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gran, you gave me your dating advice...look where it got me. haha. Just kidding. it's good advice. Turtlenecks and all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Sheviks too. I'm excited for Jenny to be a Hemmer, heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful children...beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete