A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, July 24, 2009

pointless to say the least

My cute little table top fountain I got at Kirland's

Well another week has gone by, and I dont really have much to say for it....
I had a dreaded 4 day work week and somehow I got through it. Today I had to work with the "vascular surgeons" they do there stuff a bit different than our Vascular radilogists, and I dont really know them that well, so figuring out all their quirks can be a little mind boggling.
I took a patient up to the ICU where Brianna works today so I stopped and chatted with her a bit. She's back and working her 1st weekend...blah, It's tough being away from the sweet baby, but I'm sure her and her daddy are having a great time :)
I'm really without words right now but felt I should post something to change up my blog, sorry it's a pointless blog but that'll happen sometimes.

6 comments:

  1. Really pretty Jackie. Just perfect for your little back yard oasis. Ya gotta love summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute fountain!
    I know you know how fortunate you are to be able to "stop by" and see your daughter while you are both at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like that fountain. I stuck my finger in it, mauhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. brianna...you would. You just always have to "contaminate" everything. hehe...i liked your blog AJ. you are a blogging fool!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brianna, why do you always have to touch everything?

    ReplyDelete