A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, July 10, 2009

A few more pictures from our venture last Sunday.

"The gate"
Not like the kind of gate I imagined, but it was pretty cool. Took a few minutes to figure out how to open it. I guess any dummy should know that you have to lift the wooden pole up out of the ground, then pull the chain off the top of it, being careful not to impale your hand on the barbed wire.

Flower from a thistle plant. Weeds can be so beautiful !

It's the "farmer" in me that made me take this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hale bale photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take the girl off the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl. I posted a commet yesterday but it didn't go through for some reason.

    ReplyDelete