A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two uncles and a baby

This is what happens when I leave them alone for a few minutes :)
audrey: "I gots da funniest, most awesomest uncles ever...
in the whole world"


My boys love their little niece Audrey. She is so happy when they are around to play with her. She especially loves to smile for Uncle Gavin, but uncle Brice keeps her quite entertained and amused. The thing that warms my heart most is the little smiles that come over both the boys faces when I mention little Audreys name.
It's so fun having this new little wonder in our lives...she's a keeper, just ask the boys :)

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing my brothers with her! Those pictures are awesome. She's a lucky baby to have such fun uncles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely a lucky little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious that she's sittin like such a little princess in that chair. what a good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about cuteness. And I,m not talking boys. But they are cute too.

    ReplyDelete