A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, September 7, 2009

What makes me happiest...

It suddenly got very quiet around here, I have to let out a sigh and remember that it's all good  :)
~
We had a such a lovely weekend, beginning with a bridal shower on Saturday for Jenny, it was a time of blending all the families together and getting to know some of the shevik ladies better.
Our sweet daughter in law (to be)  jennifer.
****
Sunday we had a good time as always at the mall (doing lunch) after church. It was especially fun to celebrate our Son in law's birthday. Happy Birthday Chris !
***
We were blessed with the presence of this little sweet face Sunday evening, so her mommy and daddy could go on a date to celebrate Chris's b-day. As always Gramma had her camera ready and got this precious little look.....
along with this one too...
***
Sunday evening everyone would be home except Gavin, who was in Mankato, visiting friends.  I told Brice I would love to have a fire... he agreed that he was thinking the same thing.
 (great minds think alike)
So a bonfire we had   :)
Brie and Chris getting warm by the fire.
***
This morning Rick and I had breakfast together then headed off to do a little shopping, We had some success, then headed home. Brice and I spent a little quality tmie together ending up at my mom & dad's house for a little visit.
Gavin returned home, we caught up on his weekend happenings, then our entire family along with my mom & dad, met up with the Shevik's (Jenny's mom & dad) and we had a nice time together at beetles resteraunt.
Top: Jen, Brice, Chris, Brie & Gavin
Bottom: Audrey, Rick, Me, Jan & Gary Shevik, Gale & Mary Erickson ( my mom & dad)

This weekend was perfect...lots of family around the house, hanging with my hubby and kids! That pretty much makes me the happiest momma ever.

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog. I like the pics as usual! I love that one you caught of Audrey smiling big :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great weekend. Thank you very much Brice for cutting the pictures on a cd for gramps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Audrey! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete