A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving right along...

The new patio door is in and the floor has been installed




Nice job Rick...you're amazing




I will not miss this out-dated, nicked up linoleum...

BEFORE



AFTER



Another view


Now comes the carpet....




and coutertops.....

The carpet guy is coming in to measure Monday
I'm heading to Home Depot in the morning to get the paint
I'll dab a bit of paint on the wall so we can decide which countertop we want
Then we'll order the countertop...pick out a sink, and then
watch it all come together :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun project! Looking great so far:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard and tedious watching all the work going on in a remodeling project, but the joy it brings when it is all done! We are almost done with our kitchen remodeling project. The cupboard doors are finally back in place. Now all I have to do is sort and replace. By the way, did I mention we have been at this for over 18 months! I hope your remodeling project goes a little faster! And enjoy your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. Do it your self is slow but worth it when all done. Don't let your dad inspect it. He will find a flaw even tho there ain't one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floor looks great! I like the countertop to the far right (my opinion-seems to work with the flooring and works with the dark cabinetry). Can't wait to see the final pictures! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! It's gonna be so pretty. I'm excited for the new countertop! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great so far! can't wait to come home and visit you...and see the new place! Woop woop! exciting things!

    ReplyDelete