A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekend recap

Had a lovely weekend, jammed pack with family fun....

Audrey spent the night with us Thursday night
so her mommy & daddy could go to a concert in Lakeville.
They were celebrating their 3rd anniversary.

It was her 2nd "overnight" with us and all went well
Precious little one, sleeping in her mommy's old crib.



Friday afternoon I was in my glory enjoying
the snowfall and taking snow pics.



Friday evening we headed up to St. Paul to see these two......




We brought up a few things they needed...or forgot in Rochester.
They had a busy night ahead of them with much packing
to do for the next day honeymoon trip to Mexico.
We took them to "Champs" for supper and had a sweet visit.
Wow...those two are married, still so new to me, but I love it !

Saturday

Rick went into work for the morning so I decided to go
make a impromptu visit at my mom & dad's.

Mom and I decided to go check out the fall colors for something fun to do.


We did a lot of hanging out with these 3 saturday afternoon.

A picture of the Lewis family
at the pumpkin patch Saturday morning

Sunday
There's always the vikings game.... Number 1 fans !
(This is Gavin's standard position for the game,
Picture was actually taken on a different day, but I have a
feeling they were watching a game).

After the game we relaxed a bit, Rick put some finishing touches on the new floor and then we decided to have some "us" time.
We went to the movie, "Couples Retreat".

I would recommend it for a good laugh.


I really ate TOO MUCH popcorn and now I really regret it.
I just cant help myself.

3 comments:

  1. Very fun times. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun weekend. Thanks for watching Audrey! I would like to point out it was her third overnight! Whoop whoop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH who's keeping track anyway :)

    ReplyDelete