A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Are we done yet???

Feels like one step forward

then two steps back....

...but thats just what it seems like, cuz this guy is plugging away about every spare moment he gets !

Puttin' the cord-around back on... staining, painting.

This week my guy installed and plumbed this beauty

Countertop was put in on Wednesday.... we love it

As for me...

...I've been an "organinzing junky" the last few days, our outdoor garbage bin is plum full and I just keep finding more junk to throw.

Sadly, this is just from ONE cupboard... yes Brianna it's the "junk cupboard"
This clutter will soon be gone, and new carpet will be installed

I cant wait for the finished product on the entire upstairs !

Here's pretty much the finished product of the kitchen...from the unclutted view...more to come later :)


The pictures dont really give the true colors of the
paint & counter tops ...but you get the idea, right.

6 comments:

  1. bue dee ful. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jackie! it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fabulous! What a fun, yet I'm sure tiring for you, project:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I can't believe that's the junk cupboard, it's unrecognizable, in my entire life it has NEVER been that clean! haha. Way to go mom. I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing! You aren't hosting Thanksgiving dinner are you? Better hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kitchen looks great AJ! i can't wait to see it in person!
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete