A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Common bond

A daughter may outgrow your lap,but she will never outgrow your heart.


Me...back in 1984 ~ Just 23 years old A new mom with my baby girl, Brianna

...and here's that sweet baby girl Brianna with a baby of her own

There is nothing.... nothing sweeter than witnessing your daughter become a mother.

watching her tender touch & gentle kisses,

and, loving the way she looks at her baby...

I feel blessed to live so close to my daughter, to be able to encourage her, lend a hand with the baby , and being able to see first hand, how she's catching on so quick.

You are a good mommy, brie...a natural

We are now closer than ever, my daughter is a little girl who has grown up to be my Friend

There's a new common bond, that we never had until now...

... that feeling of a baby girl in your arms for the first time, and getting to be her mom... what a joy !

Brianna, (and Chris) thanks for giving me an amazing gift, Audrey Joanne... my first Grandbaby

5 comments:

  1. That first picture of you and Brie leaves no question of who she looks like. She is a keeper like her Mother. Audery and I had so much fun on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me tear up, AJ. what a sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me tear up too! That is so very sweet! I love that picture of you and me! Thanks for being such a great Mama and Grandma! I hope I can do as good of a job at you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are indeed a blessed woman! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete