A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

It's my mom's birthday today (Nov. 14th) so I thought I'd Honor her
on this day with a blog just for her.

This is my mom... coolest mom ever !
My mom is such a great mom, she's always there for us kids, and her beloved grandkids
She loves us all the same , except I'm pretty sure Im her favorite !!!


She had us four, and I think we all turned out pretty good
(wouldnt you say, mom)?


because of us four...she got 10 grandkids (one in heaven), who love her so much


Because of us four.... she also got two son-in-laws and two daughter-in-laws...

Darin



Rick & Michelle



cindy

****
Some more grandkid pics

granddaughter Alex


grandson Grant

Grandkids Grant and Jensen

Granddaughter Megan
Grandson Sam
because of us four,... our kids gave her some more grandkids
Kate (and Jamey)

Jenny(left) & Chris (Right) Brice, gavin and brie
*
because of us four... mom now has her first great-grandchild

Audrey, " I WUV MY GREAT GRANDMA"
Thanks for being our mom, grandma, and great-grandma.
You are loved, Happy Birthday

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely family! Happy Birthday Grandma! You're so young and beeeeeeaaauuutiful!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you JK. That is a beautiful blog. I would do anything for all of you. I never had this close family thing growing up. I love you all very much,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed your day! Happy Birthday Mary! Nice blog Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Grandma! I know i wasn't there to celebrate with you in person, but i'm happy i got to talk to you on your very special day! I'm thankful to have such a wonderful grandma. You're the greatest! Love you very much!

    (My word verification was "grambles" i think i might start calling you that!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps. there HAD to have been a better picture of me somewhere in your myriads of pictures...ugh! AJ, not a flattering pic. why do i do that to myself?

    ReplyDelete