A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, December 14, 2009

freshly remodeled and decorated for Christmas...AMEN

A look from the steps across the living room
Rick laid this lovely runner on the stairs
Dining area


Kitchen desk hutch (my dad built this for me several years ago)

This "Ethan Allen" chair sits in my kitchen.
I picked it up at a garage sale for $5.00.

Family room fireplace



My accordian santa's, they sit along the ledge over the staircase. I love them and have had them for many many years.


We all know these guys :)



The tree
I hope you all enjoy the time you have leading up to Christmas.
***

Check out my other newly published blog below....
We've had a busy weekend. ENJOY !

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing what us women can accomplish isn't it? You've done a beautiful job on your home friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Beautiful Jackie! And now you'll have a nice cozy space for many years of Christmas's! Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it love it love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks great! i want to see a shot of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hutch your dad made! What a craftsman!

    ReplyDelete