A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Look Mom... No Helmet
~~~

Me and my sista
My sister Jodi and I are almost 7 yrs apart.
Back "in the day" we just played....
and went for bike rides without a care in the world.
No helmet, no safety harnesses, just rode the bike!
HANG ON JODI !!!
Those were the days !

Thought I would also mention how
highly fashionable I was.
Check out the socks, and the stylish haircut.

6 comments:

  1. Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha! LMAO!! Where do you find these gems Jackie?! You were one good lookin' chick! I thought that was Jensen on the back of the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you dug out the slides! ;)

    Oh, and I think you look like Brice in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's really weird that someone wrote "oh the memories" i don't recall seeing this picture or leaving that comment. ever. weird

    i guess it is a good one though. someone is pretending to be me...i don't like it. OH! i bet it was granny...maybe she was logged in as me still from Thanksgiving! gran..you gotta log out and log back in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picutre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was granny pants and I don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete