A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Full time, with benefits
Just wanted to give a "shout out" to my oldest son,
who is officially a full time employee of Colle+McVoy.
A computer design firm in Minneapolis who does work for
clients that many of us are familiar with....
Caribou Coffee, Yahoo, Aveda, Dupont, Erbert & Gerberts, ESPN, General Mills
and Johnson & Johnson to name a few.
I could go on and on but Ive been told (from my very humble son)
"not to broadcast it to the world"
Oops... I think I just did :)
~
That's all I get to say...for now

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS BRICE!!!! SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! YEAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Bricey, I'm so glad for him, what a relief to have a good job with benefits and all! I heard a certain company chose Brice's concepts for their website, oops, did I just say that aloud? Sorry Brice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you didnt Brianna Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Brice! You make the neighborhood proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Bricey! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go Brice. Congrats and all that pip. A very proud granny.

    ReplyDelete